E-Business for Every Business
We believe that all companies should benefit from an online presence. Our ecommerce developers help you:
- Drive qualified customers to your website
- Increase revenue through more sales and higher average order value
- Retain customers through excellent post-sales service
- Educate and inform your audience
We Build Web Sites that Work. Since 1999.
Who We Are
We are a team of consultants, designers, and developers with a variety of backgrounds. Among our staff you’ll find PHP gurus, internet marketing geniuses, HTML wranglers, and more. We are artists and geeks who combine forces to construct your presence on the web. We’ve worked in retail and business-to-business engagements, in industries that range from healthcare to automotive to oil & gas, not to mention every kind of e-commerce vertical you can think of.
What We Do
We help businesses operate on the web more successfully and efficiently. Our focus on is ecommerce websites and WordPress blogs, often done in conjunction to build a comprehensive presence for our clients. We employ a variety of white-hat SEO techniques to build your audience and to drive more qualified customers to your door. We offer social media consulting services, and we also manage social accounts for a variety of industries. And should you need something unique, we also provide custom application and mobile app development.
Stay Informed! Subscribe to our newsletter to receive tips on marketing your business, improving your website, increasing your traffic, and e-commerce industry news.
OK, we admit it – we love compliments! We also love making our clients happy. Here is some of the feedback we’ve received.
Have something to say? Drop us an email and let us know.
Industry Associations and Publications
We’re proud of the recognition and certifications we’ve received. Below are some of our industry associations.
Our E-commerce Blog is Full of Best Practices
Recent Blog Posts
When it’s time for a change, there’s no greater way to start the process than by altering your daily habits to set yourself up for success. Whether you’re ready for a promotion, want to change careers, or make the leap into entrepreneurship, your choices put you in the position to achieve your goals. This means more than simply showing...
Spammers are nearly as old as the Internet itself. We've dealt with email spam for decades now. Social media spam is hardly new, either. And it seems like Pinterest is just a haven for spammers. Perhaps the platform and its robust API (application programming interface) makes it somewhat easy to abuse, or maybe the spammers just make so much...
In MivaScript, the MvCALL tag is the way to have your script communicate with an external server. When coding modules for Miva Merchant, the shopping cart, this is used for any number of reasons. Some of the most common communications are: getting shipping rates from a carrier API, such as UPS, FedEx, or USPSprocessing credit cards through a...
- Responsive site redesign for Volunteer Vette
- Integration between MIVA Merchant and iGlobalStores
- Module that adds 10% when a customer purchases a gift certificate, used for a holiday promotion.
- Custom MAP pricing configuration for a restaurant supply business
- Black Friday email promotions for various e-commerce customers
- A custom shipping module for Penn State Industries
- A WooCommerce plug-in to support Bubble Suit rentals for BubbleBash.net
- A Payeezy MIVA payment module for The RD Store