If you want to build an e-commerce storefront with WooCommerce, or a more traditional blog using WordPress, our WordPress development services are for you. We have significant experience with both WordPress and WooCommerce, as well as the Genesis framework.
A blog is a place for people to express ideas, share their knowledge, and engage with their community. In addition to WordPress theme development, we also help you with your blog strategy, including SEO, content development, and monetization.
For many people, blogging has become a full-time career. There are lots of online courses about starting a blog, making money blogging, and even becoming a six-figure blogger. Courses are great if you want to learn it all yourself. But if you prefer to have a partner who can help you strategize and develop your blog, from both a marketing and technical perspective, then consider NetBlazon to help with these blog-related services.
WordPress is also often used as an e-commerce platform, by adding the WooCommerce plug-in to your existing blog. WooCommerce allows you to list your products, and to allow customers to add them to a shopping cart and make payment to your store for their orders.
WooCommerce has a much lower entry point for sellers than our other offering, Miva Merchant, and each platform has its place depending on your budget and requirements. You may contact us for help in deciding whether WooCommerce or Miva Merchant is the right platform for your business.
Our WordPress Services
Here is a list of the WordPress- and WooCommerce-related services we offer.
- WordPress installation, setup, and theme installation
- WordPress theme customization and custom themes
- Genesis theme development
- WooCommerce installation and configuration
- Custom WordPress and WooCommerce plug-ins
- Blog strategy and content planning
- WooCommerce Storefront strategy and planning
- WooCommerce sales tax services
- WordPress SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- WordPress maintenance
- Blog monetization strategy and setup